Friday, July 6, 2012

Weekend Sewing Plans

Let's see - tonight there is a dinner meeting, then there's a birthday party tomorrow for my goddaughter and a family 4th of July BBQ on Sunday just because that is the day we were all able to get together. The weekend's barely started and it's already full of things to do.

Somewhere this weekend I hope to be able to do some sewing. I have several baby quilt tops that are done but they need to be sandwiched and quilted. I have some red, white & blue fabric to make things for the grandchildren which I haven't even started yet. There are still a number of Christmas motifs that need to be embroidered, and I have two, maybe three, jelly rolls that are just waiting to be made into quilts.

Oh I hope I can sew this weekend. I have many things to do and am anxious to work on all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment