Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quilting & Embroidery Update

Well, just because I haven't posted, doesn't mean I haven't been busy - LOL.

I went to an awesome three-day embroidery retreat where I worked  Claudia's Baltimore design. It still needs to be quilted, but all of the embroidery is done.

Then there was a trapunto class with Paula Reid where I learned a bunch of new tips and trips about trapunto and stippling. Thanks Paula for a fantastic day of quilting! I have done another 18" block just for grins and to make sure I've got the technique in my head.

After that was a great rainy afternoon spent embroidering my first Magic In The Air block.

On top of all of that, I've also completed four blocks and will begin two more blocks this week so I can get through a block-of-the-month (well, two blocks a month) quilt project.

I'll post pictures later - now back to quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment