Sunday, December 25, 2011

Looking Forward to 2012

Well, it looks like we all survived crafting during the holidays. I know I made a ton of fun things for friends, family, and especially grandchildren. There were bags made for gifts, superhero capes, pillows, aprons, centerpieces, and more.

It was a blast and I thoroughly enjoyed using both of my new machines this year to make these wonderful projects. The Bernina and Babylock serger made sewing/quilting/home dec projects quick and easy and beautiful.

In 2012, I've joined four groups that involve monthly projects: A hand stitched crazy quilt block; a free motion quilt block; a strip quilt block, and a monthly machine embroidery class. It will be a busy year for me but these are things I really hope to accomplish to improve my quilting skills.

What are your stitching plans for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment