Saturday, June 18, 2011

Letting the Young Ones Help With Sewing

I love this picture. It's my youngest granddaughter sitting on my lap at the sewing machine helping Bahma sew. We were ruffling a ribbon and she helped me feed it through. She'll be two years old in July and loves to hang out with Bahma and help me do whatever it is I'm working on.


My hope is that she and her sister will continue to help me stitch and sew and that they will learn to love it as much as me and their mommy does.

My daughter wasn't that interested in sewing until she grew up and got married and started having children. Now she is quite the crafty one and I have to work hard to keep up with her.

We all have a lot of fun and I really do hope that all the girls stick with it because it's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment